GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, February 13, 2017

Plates and Sweetie Pies

Right now I can't even find the pattern for this project...
but I think I can figure the setting out.
I just need to sew those circles on and
that should get me to the assembly stage!



It looks like Sunday was dedicated to working on old abandoned projects.
It feels good to get them out and try to get them finished... 
I have procrastinated for soooo long!

Here is another Dresden style project that has been neglected!

This was the main motivation...

I have been watching the Sweetie Pie Sew Along 
with Lori Holt on 
Instagram... and this one was a pattern of 
hers that I started, and stopped, 
and restarted... and then stopped. 
I needed more Sew Cherry fabric 
but the line had been here and gone for quite a while...

but now... this fabric line has been remade, so no excuses for
trying to get this finished!
The pattern had plain centers and cherry applique but I 
saw it was a great opportunity to use the floral fabric and skip
the applique. 
I will be making little daisy flowers to place in the sashing area..

Here is a photo of the free pattern!




1 friends stopped by to chat:

Hildy said...

Love your dresdens!